« C&E News - A Few Questions |
| Bits And Pieces »
April 19, 2010
More on C&E News
Thanks for all the comments to the previous post! And please, non-chemists who read or have a use for the magazine, please feel free to chime in as well.
Just to clear up some confusion, though, this is only an advisory position, and there are plenty of other people from academia and industry who also serve in the same capacity. I'm doing the same job I have been (and writing this blog the same way I have been as well!) Nothing's been affected, but it seems from the comments that some people have thought otherwise.
What will be affected around here this week is posting, which will be irregular. I'll try to get some things up, but it'll be haphazard. And I'll report back on the meeting with the C&E News folks as well.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?