« C&E News - A Few Questions |
| Bits And Pieces »
April 19, 2010
More on C&E News
Thanks for all the comments to the previous post! And please, non-chemists who read or have a use for the magazine, please feel free to chime in as well.
Just to clear up some confusion, though, this is only an advisory position, and there are plenty of other people from academia and industry who also serve in the same capacity. I'm doing the same job I have been (and writing this blog the same way I have been as well!) Nothing's been affected, but it seems from the comments that some people have thought otherwise.
What will be affected around here this week is posting, which will be irregular. I'll try to get some things up, but it'll be haphazard. And I'll report back on the meeting with the C&E News folks as well.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi
- Total Synthesis in Flow
- Sweet Reason Lands On Its Face
- More on the Science Chemogenomic Signatures Paper
- Biology Maybe Right, Chemistry Ridiculously Wrong