« Dundee's NMT Inhibitors for Sleeping Sickness: An Update |
| Prediction Markets, Idea Sharing, and So On »
April 9, 2010
The Crowd Goes Wild
Boy, do the Generex fans love me over at Seeking Alpha, where some of my articles are reposted. I am apparently in the pay of The Hidden Interests (although there are contradictory opinions as to who They may be), and there are calls to have the SEC, the IRS, and all those other fun agencies come and sort me out.
That increases my interest in the company even more, now that I see what high-caliber fans it has. Look for an article on Generex here next week. From what I've been able to find already, I should have something the company's cheering section will enjoy.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets | Diabetes and Obesity
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Ken Frazier at Merck: An Assessment
- The Medical Periodic Table
- Drug Assay Numbers, All Over the Place
- Aveo Gets Bad News on Tivozanib
- E. O. Wilson's "Letters to a Young Scientist"
- Best Sites for a Medicinal Chemist?
- Is Glyphosate Poisoning Everyone?
- Travel (University of Wisconsin)