« Dundee's NMT Inhibitors for Sleeping Sickness: An Update |
| Prediction Markets, Idea Sharing, and So On »
April 9, 2010
The Crowd Goes Wild
Boy, do the Generex fans love me over at Seeking Alpha, where some of my articles are reposted. I am apparently in the pay of The Hidden Interests (although there are contradictory opinions as to who They may be), and there are calls to have the SEC, the IRS, and all those other fun agencies come and sort me out.
That increases my interest in the company even more, now that I see what high-caliber fans it has. Look for an article on Generex here next week. From what I've been able to find already, I should have something the company's cheering section will enjoy.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets | Diabetes and Obesity
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Always Insist on Error Bars
- Startups vs. Big Pharma
- A Blood Test for Alzheimer's?
- Repurposing for Cervical Cancer
- Some New Reviews
- A Structure From the Molecular Sponge
- Biggest US Cities for Biopharma Funding, Versus Whole Continents.
- We Are Pleased To Publish Your Senseless Ravings