« Let's Sequence These Guys |
| Patent Chart Update »
April 8, 2010
ACS Med Chem Letters
Since I'm on the editorial board, I should point out that the first full issue of ACS Medicinal Chemistry Letters is up, with free access for the occasion. I note with approval Dennis Liotta's lead-off editorial, which mentions that the journal will be introducing a section to highlight key patents - as far as I can tell, this is the first time a med-chem journal has explicitly acknowledged that this is where the real cutting-edge stuff often first appears in the field. (And no, I didn't have anything to do with the current batch of papers, in case anyone's wondering).
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Scientific Literature
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?