« About Time |
| Day Off »
April 1, 2010
As a commenter here has noted, something odd happened to Exelixis stock today at about 1 PM EDT. A sudden, sustained jump of about 10% is certainly possible without a huge expenditure of money in a stock this size - but what caused it? The delayed options quotes at the CBOE show what looks like a big spike in $7.50 calls with several expiration dates. You can bet the the SEC will be watching closely to see if the company makes any announcements in the next few days. And if they do, they'll be checking to see if those option orders were placed before or after 1 PM. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?