« About Time |
| Day Off »
April 1, 2010
As a commenter here has noted, something odd happened to Exelixis stock today at about 1 PM EDT. A sudden, sustained jump of about 10% is certainly possible without a huge expenditure of money in a stock this size - but what caused it? The delayed options quotes at the CBOE show what looks like a big spike in $7.50 calls with several expiration dates. You can bet the the SEC will be watching closely to see if the company makes any announcements in the next few days. And if they do, they'll be checking to see if those option orders were placed before or after 1 PM. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here