« BioTime's Cellular Aging Results |
| Dietary Supplements, Charted »
March 17, 2010
Theft at Eli Lilly
$75 million dollars worth of antipsychotics - that's a lot of pills, and I'm not surprised to see that the thieves used a tractor-trailer to haul everything off. You'd have to assume that there's a well-worked-out pathway to unload all of these things, and that no one's going to go to all this trouble on "spec".
Glad to see that my industry's products are so much in demand. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi