« BioTime's Cellular Aging Results |
| Dietary Supplements, Charted »
March 17, 2010
Theft at Eli Lilly
$75 million dollars worth of antipsychotics - that's a lot of pills, and I'm not surprised to see that the thieves used a tractor-trailer to haul everything off. You'd have to assume that there's a well-worked-out pathway to unload all of these things, and that no one's going to go to all this trouble on "spec".
Glad to see that my industry's products are so much in demand. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern