« BioTime's Cellular Aging Results |
| Dietary Supplements, Charted »
March 17, 2010
Theft at Eli Lilly
$75 million dollars worth of antipsychotics - that's a lot of pills, and I'm not surprised to see that the thieves used a tractor-trailer to haul everything off. You'd have to assume that there's a well-worked-out pathway to unload all of these things, and that no one's going to go to all this trouble on "spec".
Glad to see that my industry's products are so much in demand. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- India's GVK Accused of Systematic Fraud
- Tolerant Chemistry: Be Glad of It
- Are New Biopharmas Being Formed Quickly Enough?
- Elizabeth Warren's "Pharma Swear Jar" Idea
- GSK Cuts Back in China (?)
- Get Your Spirocyclic Compounds Here
- A Look At Actavis
- The State of US Medical Research