« Dietary Supplements, Charted |
| Good Suppliers - And The Other Guys »
March 17, 2010
Here's another addition: A New Merck, Reviewed, which is someone's attempt to dig through everything about the new Merck/Schering-Plough hybrid. I'm not sure that all the info is reliable, of course, and whoever writes this has a strange way with italics, but it's worth a look.
Update: this turns out to be the Wordpress backup site for Shearlings Got Plowed, which I've mentioned here before. With the merger, the blog's author is covering his bases.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern