« Dietary Supplements, Charted |
| Good Suppliers - And The Other Guys »
March 17, 2010
Here's another addition: A New Merck, Reviewed, which is someone's attempt to dig through everything about the new Merck/Schering-Plough hybrid. I'm not sure that all the info is reliable, of course, and whoever writes this has a strange way with italics, but it's worth a look.
Update: this turns out to be the Wordpress backup site for Shearlings Got Plowed, which I've mentioned here before. With the merger, the blog's author is covering his bases.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi
- Total Synthesis in Flow
- Sweet Reason Lands On Its Face
- More on the Science Chemogenomic Signatures Paper
- Biology Maybe Right, Chemistry Ridiculously Wrong