« Dietary Supplements, Charted |
| Good Suppliers - And The Other Guys »
March 17, 2010
Here's another addition: A New Merck, Reviewed, which is someone's attempt to dig through everything about the new Merck/Schering-Plough hybrid. I'm not sure that all the info is reliable, of course, and whoever writes this has a strange way with italics, but it's worth a look.
Update: this turns out to be the Wordpress backup site for Shearlings Got Plowed, which I've mentioned here before. With the merger, the blog's author is covering his bases.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All
- Thiola, Retrophin, Martin Shkrell, Reddit, and More
- The Most Unconscionable Drug Price Hike I Have Yet Seen
- Clinical Trial Fraud
- Grinding Up Your Reactions
- Peer Review, Up Close and Personal
- Google's Calico Moves Into Reality
- Reactive Groups: Still Not So Reactive