« Theft at Eli Lilly |
| More Blogroll »
March 17, 2010
Dietary Supplements, Charted
I'm a complete sucker for dense but well-presented information, and this one isn't bad at all: here's a chart of nutritional supplements by the strength of the evidence for them in human trials. I haven't cross-checked the data, but the authors appear to have done some homework in PubMed, at least, and haven't included any non-human or in vitro data. The interactive version at the link is particularly fun to mess around with. (Thanks to a reader and commenter here who put me on to this).
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Snake Oil
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Francis Collins Knows Why We Don't Have An Ebola Vaccine
- Atmospheric Conditions
- Green Coffee Beans Will Mostly Slim Your Wallet
- Roche Rebuilds
- Improving the Old-Fashioned Reaction Workup
- Phenylalanine Crystals
- Oxygenated Nanobubbles. For Real?
- Compound Properties: Starting a Renunciation