« Friday Book Recommendation |
| Not Gonna Make That One »
March 5, 2010
Kim Girard, a reporter from CBS Interactive is doing a story on how people are coping with the merger - if you'd like to speak with her, she's at (de-spammified): kim.berg30-at-gmail.com. I didn't have any direct knowledge to help her, so I offered to post this to see if she gets something useful. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern