« Friday Book Recommendation |
| Not Gonna Make That One »
March 5, 2010
Kim Girard, a reporter from CBS Interactive is doing a story on how people are coping with the merger - if you'd like to speak with her, she's at (de-spammified): kim.berg30-at-gmail.com. I didn't have any direct knowledge to help her, so I offered to post this to see if she gets something useful. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here