« Friday Book Recommendation |
| Not Gonna Make That One »
March 5, 2010
Kim Girard, a reporter from CBS Interactive is doing a story on how people are coping with the merger - if you'd like to speak with her, she's at (de-spammified): kim.berg30-at-gmail.com. I didn't have any direct knowledge to help her, so I offered to post this to see if she gets something useful. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?