« A Friday Book Recommendation |
| Calorimetry: What Say You? »
March 1, 2010
Layoffs Coming at Eli Lilly?
I hate to start the week out like this, but I have a report that Lilly is looking to cut quite a few chemistry positions (and maybe others), with word to come on Friday, March 12. Anyone else have anything on this?
Update: to clarify, these appear to be the layoffs that were announced last fall, not a new series. It's just that we finally seem to be finding out who stays and who doesn't. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Sulfa Side Effects, Decades Later
- The Hydrogen Wave Function, Imaged
- Valeant Versus Genentech: Two Different Worlds
- A New Way to Determine Chirality
- Alkynes and Nitriles
- Another Look At Marketing Vs. R&D In Pharma
- Underappreciated Analytical Techniques
- How Many Binding Pockets Are There?