« Calorimetry: What Say You? |
| The Plasmid Committee Will See You Now »
March 1, 2010
Blog Traffic - Thanks!
Just a quick note to say that traffic here broke all the house records last month - over 440,000 page views (partly thanks to a late surge in interest in the wonderful properties of dioxygen difluoride). The number of people interested in this sort of thing continues to exceed my estimates. . .!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?