« Cranking Away |
| HER2 Confusion »
February 26, 2010
More job loss news to report, unfortunately. Pharmalot comes in with an item that fits with what I'm hearing, that Sanofi-Aventis appears to be making small cuts, over and over, at its various sites. There hasn't been a single big announcement that I've heard, but the company seems to be shrinking headcount nonetheless.
And I've also heard recently that Astra-Zeneca is ready to announce more layoffs, although I don't have a handle on the size. This appears to be some of the follow-through from their earlier nonspecific announcements - it looks as if they're finally going to start getting down to some details. Anyone with more information on either of these situations is welcome to add it in the comments. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Chemistry Class For the "Food Babe"?
- Thalidomide, Bound to Its Target
- TDP-43 and Alzheimer's
- Reversal of Type II Diabetes May Be Possible
- An Easy Way to Make Cyclic Peptides
- What Structures Have Turned on You?
- K. C. Nicolaou on Drug Discovery
- The Prospects of an Academic Job