« Things I Won't Work With: Dioxygen Difluoride |
| Steve Nissen's Meeting with GSK »
February 24, 2010
Write A Book, Why Don't You
Yesterday's "Things I Won't Work With" post has brought on calls to turn these (and some other parts of the blog) into a book. And you know, I'm game, actually - but I have no real contacts in the publishing world. If anyone out there in the readership knows a good agent, or knows someone who does, I'd be glad to have some contact information. Thanks!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- People Only Fake Things That Are Valuable
- Taking Your Doses For You
- Weirdly Polar
- Tone It Down
- Metformin for Aging in General?
- Transcelerate Status Report
- Advice for Academic Entrepreneurs
- A Couple of Ycombinator's Startups