« Things I Won't Work With: Dioxygen Difluoride |
| Steve Nissen's Meeting with GSK »
February 24, 2010
Write A Book, Why Don't You
Yesterday's "Things I Won't Work With" post has brought on calls to turn these (and some other parts of the blog) into a book. And you know, I'm game, actually - but I have no real contacts in the publishing world. If anyone out there in the readership knows a good agent, or knows someone who does, I'd be glad to have some contact information. Thanks!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- InterMune Comes Through
- For Immediate Rewording. Uh, Release.
- ACS Webinars on Drug Discovery
- Big Drug Mergers: So They're OK, Right?
- Another Round of Stapled Peptide Wrangling
- Ces3 (Ces1) Inhibition As a Drug Target
- Making Arenes React, Via Rhodium
- The NIH Takes a Look At How the Money's Spent