« Things I Won't Work With: Dioxygen Difluoride |
| Steve Nissen's Meeting with GSK »
February 24, 2010
Write A Book, Why Don't You
Yesterday's "Things I Won't Work With" post has brought on calls to turn these (and some other parts of the blog) into a book. And you know, I'm game, actually - but I have no real contacts in the publishing world. If anyone out there in the readership knows a good agent, or knows someone who does, I'd be glad to have some contact information. Thanks!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Postdoctoral Life (AKA What Shortage?)
- Fast Flow For DARPA
- Science Gifts 2014: Books on Drug Discovery and Medicinal Chemistry
- Whatever Happened to the Fish and the Frogs?
- Kickbacks At Sanofi?
- How Are Those Megamergers Working Out?
- GSK Cuts
- Puma and Neratinib Take Longer Than Expected