« Things I Won't Work With: Dioxygen Difluoride |
| Steve Nissen's Meeting with GSK »
February 24, 2010
Write A Book, Why Don't You
Yesterday's "Things I Won't Work With" post has brought on calls to turn these (and some other parts of the blog) into a book. And you know, I'm game, actually - but I have no real contacts in the publishing world. If anyone out there in the readership knows a good agent, or knows someone who does, I'd be glad to have some contact information. Thanks!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- A Couple of Ycombinator's Startups
- The Best Way to Halt a Clinical Trial
- Alkaline Lemons. Not a Misprint.
- Five Tons of TiCl4
- Nice Patent You Have There. . .
- Human Gene Editing
- Biogen's Alzheimer's Data
- Drug Development for Academics