« Who Follows These Things? |
| Picking Up Industrial Hires »
February 16, 2010
Twitter and Science, Revisited
So I have a number of people trying to set me straight about Twitter. . .well, I'll see what I can do. For some time I've had it set up just to take 140 characters off the top of each post I do here, to serve as a sort of "I've posted something" alert, and that'll continue. I hardly follow anyone there, true. . .and many of them are non-chemical sources (Iranian politics and the like). What I probably need to do is set up more than one Twitter account, with one reserved for blogging and science. But even then, I don't see how I'll have time to look at it during the day, so people who fire messages back to me via Twitter are still going to come away disappointed.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping | The Scientific Literature
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?