« Polluting the Literature with PAINs |
| More On Pharma's Ugly Finances »
February 8, 2010
Together At Last
Well, I have no particular need to make azo-linked compounds (see this morning's post for one reason!). And I have to say, although it's mechanistically interesting, I definitely feel no desire to make them by combining a hydroperoxide and a diazonium salt in one pot. This is not a moment destined to take its place alongside the legendary invention of the chocolate/peanut butter cup.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Chemical News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Biggest US Cities for Biopharma Funding, Versus Whole Continents.
- We Are Pleased To Publish Your Senseless Ravings
- Traveling Interruption
- More Good PD-1 News in Cancer
- Novartis's Stealthy Headcount Reductions
- Sydney Brenner on the State of Science
- A Bit More Realism in Consulting
- Out to Illinois