« Polluting the Literature with PAINs |
| More On Pharma's Ugly Finances »
February 8, 2010
Together At Last
Well, I have no particular need to make azo-linked compounds (see this morning's post for one reason!). And I have to say, although it's mechanistically interesting, I definitely feel no desire to make them by combining a hydroperoxide and a diazonium salt in one pot. This is not a moment destined to take its place alongside the legendary invention of the chocolate/peanut butter cup.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Chemical News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Days Off
- Shuffling the Departments
- Funding Undergraduate Summer Research
- J. Appl. Drivel or Gibberish Lett.? Choices, Choices.
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System