« BMS Freezes Salaries |
| Sheer Economics: How We Got in This Fix »
February 4, 2010
Here's a Business Plan For You
On another front, we now have an ex-BMS associate scientist who's apparently been arrested for stealing company materials in preparation for starting his own company back in India. I presume he was planning to get into the advanced pharmaceutical intermediates business (or perhaps the biotech end of it), using as much proprietary information as he could download in order to get a quick leg up. The company's security folks seem to have flagged him over the Christmas break, and he's since been spending time with the FBI. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Current Events | The Dark Side
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?