« A Modest Literature Proposal |
| BMS Freezes Salaries »
February 4, 2010
I'll start a post here so those with details on today's GlaxoSmithKline news can leave comments. I assume we'll be hearing from the UK folks shortly, and the US more in the middle of the day. I also wonder if these announcements will be like the AstraZeneca one earlier - that is, cuts to be staged over a longer period. Those are a mixed bag. They keep people employed longer (and give them some hope that there may be a place to go by the time their position gets cut), but it also spreads Morale-B-Gone dust over a place for an extended time.
Good luck to all concerned.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets | Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Why Not Share More Bioactivity Data?
- An Anticoagulant Antidote
- Merck's Liptruzet: A Cause For Shame?
- Your Brain Shifts Gears
- Total Synthesis in Print
- Things I Won't Work With: Dimethylcadmium
- Another Germ Theory Victory - Back Pain?
- An Update on Deuterium Drugs