« A Modest Literature Proposal |
| BMS Freezes Salaries »
February 4, 2010
I'll start a post here so those with details on today's GlaxoSmithKline news can leave comments. I assume we'll be hearing from the UK folks shortly, and the US more in the middle of the day. I also wonder if these announcements will be like the AstraZeneca one earlier - that is, cuts to be staged over a longer period. Those are a mixed bag. They keep people employed longer (and give them some hope that there may be a place to go by the time their position gets cut), but it also spreads Morale-B-Gone dust over a place for an extended time.
Good luck to all concerned.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets | Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Compound Properties: Starting a Renunciation
- More on "Metabolite Likeness" as a Predictor
- Different Screening, Different Thermodynamics?
- The Electromagnetic Field Stem Cell Authors Respond
- What's The Going Rate These Days?
- No More Varian
- Not The Sort Of Thing You'd Work With, Given a Choice
- Combichem Into Drugs: How Many?