« GSK: More Cuts Coming |
| A Pile of Malaria Leads For the Taking »
February 1, 2010
And on the Carl Icahn Front. . .
He's back with three more directors nominated for the company's board. There are two Icahnians there already, and this round of proxy voting will say a lot about whether shareholders think that taking Biogen down the road that Imclone went is a good thing or not. Stay tuned. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern