« GSK: More Cuts Coming |
| A Pile of Malaria Leads For the Taking »
February 1, 2010
And on the Carl Icahn Front. . .
He's back with three more directors nominated for the company's board. There are two Icahnians there already, and this round of proxy voting will say a lot about whether shareholders think that taking Biogen down the road that Imclone went is a good thing or not. Stay tuned. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?