« GSK: More Cuts Coming |
| A Pile of Malaria Leads For the Taking »
February 1, 2010
And on the Carl Icahn Front. . .
He's back with three more directors nominated for the company's board. There are two Icahnians there already, and this round of proxy voting will say a lot about whether shareholders think that taking Biogen down the road that Imclone went is a good thing or not. Stay tuned. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi
- Total Synthesis in Flow
- Sweet Reason Lands On Its Face
- More on the Science Chemogenomic Signatures Paper
- Biology Maybe Right, Chemistry Ridiculously Wrong