« Reasons Not to Go to Grad School? |
| MAGL: A New Cancer Target »
January 8, 2010
Find That Pattern
I have to take my hat off to this guy at the Times of London. The British press recently played a story about how various ancient sites were linked up in uncanny triangular formations - well, it turns out that the same chilling patterns are found in other ancient monuments as well. Read and be enlightened.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: General Scientific News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Know How to Make 3,4 Difluorothiophene?
- Parabon's DNA Structures: What The Hey?
- Lilly's Two-Drugs-a-Year Prediction
- Dr. Gilman's Turn Toward the Inside
- Stapled Peptides Take a Torpedo
- Mipomersen In Trouble
- LaMattina on Angell
- The Merck Index