« An Alzheimer's Compound Runs Into Big Trouble |
| Remember Apo-A1 Milano? Pfizer Does. »
December 24, 2009
Holiday Time Off
Well, with the holidays and all, I'll be taking blog-time off until Monday. The pace of scientific discovery has slowed noticeably around here in the last few days (and from the traffic stats, I can tell it's slowing in lots of other places, too!) As usual, I've made notes about what I'm up to in the lab, so I can pick up the threads in January. I also have an interesting manuscript that I'm submitting for publication, which I hope to talk about here soon. I'd like to wish all my readers who are celebrating a Merry Christmas!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern