« An Alzheimer's Compound Runs Into Big Trouble |
| Remember Apo-A1 Milano? Pfizer Does. »
December 24, 2009
Holiday Time Off
Well, with the holidays and all, I'll be taking blog-time off until Monday. The pace of scientific discovery has slowed noticeably around here in the last few days (and from the traffic stats, I can tell it's slowing in lots of other places, too!) As usual, I've made notes about what I'm up to in the lab, so I can pick up the threads in January. I also have an interesting manuscript that I'm submitting for publication, which I hope to talk about here soon. I'd like to wish all my readers who are celebrating a Merry Christmas!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?