« Why Don't Chemists Communicate? (Or Do We?) |
| Faking X-Ray Structures. . .For Fun? Or Profit? Or What? »
December 18, 2009
I'll be out doing non-scientific things all day, so the march of progress is going to have to lurch along without me for a bit. I'll see everyone on Monday!
And if you're in need of something to waste a bit of time on, this site will make your sense of order shudder: There, I Fixed It. It's a favorite around the Lowe household; I'm trying to turn my kids into the sorts of people who will never do any of those things.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Some New Reviews
- A Structure From the Molecular Sponge
- Biggest US Cities for Biopharma Funding, Versus Whole Continents.
- We Are Pleased To Publish Your Senseless Ravings
- Traveling Interruption
- More Good PD-1 News in Cancer
- Novartis's Stealthy Headcount Reductions
- Sydney Brenner on the State of Science