« Why Don't Chemists Communicate? (Or Do We?) |
| Faking X-Ray Structures. . .For Fun? Or Profit? Or What? »
December 18, 2009
I'll be out doing non-scientific things all day, so the march of progress is going to have to lurch along without me for a bit. I'll see everyone on Monday!
And if you're in need of something to waste a bit of time on, this site will make your sense of order shudder: There, I Fixed It. It's a favorite around the Lowe household; I'm trying to turn my kids into the sorts of people who will never do any of those things.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?