« Why Don't Chemists Communicate? (Or Do We?) |
| Faking X-Ray Structures. . .For Fun? Or Profit? Or What? »
December 18, 2009
I'll be out doing non-scientific things all day, so the march of progress is going to have to lurch along without me for a bit. I'll see everyone on Monday!
And if you're in need of something to waste a bit of time on, this site will make your sense of order shudder: There, I Fixed It. It's a favorite around the Lowe household; I'm trying to turn my kids into the sorts of people who will never do any of those things.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Is GSK Up to Something Else, Too?
- Sirtis Gets Shut Down in Cambridge
- Resveratrol Gets Some Details Cleared Up
- The Baran Group Blog (And Some Others?)
- Suing A Generic Drug Maker: When And How?
- Biopharma Startups in India and China - Do They Exist?
- I'll Just Take a Tour of Your Lab Drawers Here
- Peter Kim Retires From Merck