« Munos On Big Companies and Small Ones |
| The Cost of New Drugs »
December 11, 2009
Another Take on the Munos Paper
Eric Milgram over at PharmaConduct has an excellent post up on the same paper I've been discussing this morning. As another guy who's been around the block a few times in this industry, he's struck by many of the same points I am (to the point of also linking to Wikepedia's page on Poisson distributions!)
And he has some interesting data of his own to present, too - well worth checking out.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets | Drug Development | Drug Industry History
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Optimistic Stem Cell Quotes
- Singlet Oxygen PAINS
- New Vancomycins That Do the Job
- What Industry Would Like to Hear About
- Is Irisin Real?
- Biogen Does Not Slack Off, Apparently
- The Mysterious Origins of the Quinolones