« Munos On Big Companies and Small Ones |
| The Cost of New Drugs »
December 11, 2009
Another Take on the Munos Paper
Eric Milgram over at PharmaConduct has an excellent post up on the same paper I've been discussing this morning. As another guy who's been around the block a few times in this industry, he's struck by many of the same points I am (to the point of also linking to Wikepedia's page on Poisson distributions!)
And he has some interesting data of his own to present, too - well worth checking out.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets | Drug Development | Drug Industry History
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here