« Another Blogroll Update |
| Water and Proteins Inside Cells: Sloshing Around, Or Not? »
December 8, 2009
What The Hey? (Abstract Abstracts, Part II)
This one gets my Least Informative Abstract award - it crossed my RSS feed recently, and while it may be a very interesting paper, there's no way to tell from this illustration. The text below it, which shows up on the actual ACS abstract page (but not on the RSS feed) is somewhat more informative, and Zewail's name alone is enough to make me take a look at the full paper. But that illustration. . .to think that I was complaining about a bunch of colored dots and the way Nicolaou colors the inside of his aromatic rings. . .ah, those were simpler times.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Scientific Literature
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi