« Applied Organic Synthesis: Chocolate Pecan Pie |
| Recommended Books For Medicinal Chemists, Part One »
November 25, 2009
I'll have the Grand Recommended Med-Chem Book List up later today, but otherwise, blogging will be light over the next few days, what with Thanksgiving and all. A very happy feast to my readers who are celebrating, and hey, those of you in other countries, feel free to enjoy yourselves, too!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?