« Applied Organic Synthesis: Chocolate Pecan Pie |
| Recommended Books For Medicinal Chemists, Part One »
November 25, 2009
I'll have the Grand Recommended Med-Chem Book List up later today, but otherwise, blogging will be light over the next few days, what with Thanksgiving and all. A very happy feast to my readers who are celebrating, and hey, those of you in other countries, feel free to enjoy yourselves, too!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?