« Applied Organic Synthesis: Chocolate Pecan Pie |
| Recommended Books For Medicinal Chemists, Part One »
November 25, 2009
I'll have the Grand Recommended Med-Chem Book List up later today, but otherwise, blogging will be light over the next few days, what with Thanksgiving and all. A very happy feast to my readers who are celebrating, and hey, those of you in other countries, feel free to enjoy yourselves, too!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here