« Applied Organic Synthesis: Chocolate Pecan Pie |
| Recommended Books For Medicinal Chemists, Part One »
November 25, 2009
I'll have the Grand Recommended Med-Chem Book List up later today, but otherwise, blogging will be light over the next few days, what with Thanksgiving and all. A very happy feast to my readers who are celebrating, and hey, those of you in other countries, feel free to enjoy yourselves, too!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern