« What Are the Best Med-Chem Books? |
| But These Reagents, Where Are They? »
November 20, 2009
Merck, Shopping in the UK?
So, according to this report, Merck is scouting out locations for a UK facility. No word if it's supposed to have a research component, but. . .as a correspondent points out, if only there were a large research campus that they could somehow get their hands on, convenient to both Cambridge and London, with all the facilities they might need. . .hmmm. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All
- Thiola, Retrophin, Martin Shkrell, Reddit, and More
- The Most Unconscionable Drug Price Hike I Have Yet Seen
- Clinical Trial Fraud
- Grinding Up Your Reactions
- Peer Review, Up Close and Personal
- Google's Calico Moves Into Reality
- Reactive Groups: Still Not So Reactive