« What Are the Best Med-Chem Books? |
| But These Reagents, Where Are They? »
November 20, 2009
Merck, Shopping in the UK?
So, according to this report, Merck is scouting out locations for a UK facility. No word if it's supposed to have a research component, but. . .as a correspondent points out, if only there were a large research campus that they could somehow get their hands on, convenient to both Cambridge and London, with all the facilities they might need. . .hmmm. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?