« What Are the Best Med-Chem Books? |
| But These Reagents, Where Are They? »
November 20, 2009
Merck, Shopping in the UK?
So, according to this report, Merck is scouting out locations for a UK facility. No word if it's supposed to have a research component, but. . .as a correspondent points out, if only there were a large research campus that they could somehow get their hands on, convenient to both Cambridge and London, with all the facilities they might need. . .hmmm. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Palbociclib Saga: Or Why We Need a Lot of Drug Companies
- Why Not Bromine?
- Fragonomics, Eh?
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days