« Warren DeLano |
| Side Effects, Predicted? »
November 17, 2009
A Blogroll Update
I've gone through the blogroll, clearing out inactive sites and adding new ones. So welcome to Med-Chemist, Chemical Crystallinity,
Synthetic Nature, , Chiral Jones, and P212121!
And I've also added another category for chemistry and pharma database sites. There you'll find a quick way to access the copious piles of information from Drugbank, Emolecules, ChemSpider, PubChem, DailyMed, Druglib, and Clinicaltrials.gov.
As always, if I've left a blog (or your blog!) off the list, drop me an e-mail and let me know about it. If it's of potential interest to the readership here, on it goes.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here