« Pfizer's Chemistry Head Count - Really? |
| Against Panic »
November 11, 2009
Telling the Layoff Story
In an attempt to get the story out to a wider audience, I have a piece up at The Atlantic's Business site on the Pfizer layoffs, the J&J layoffs, and what's happening to the traditional expectations for the way research is done. This is going to be a long process, though, and I keep wondering if we're still just in the early parts of it. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?