« Pfizer's Chemistry Head Count - Really? |
| Against Panic »
November 11, 2009
Telling the Layoff Story
In an attempt to get the story out to a wider audience, I have a piece up at The Atlantic's Business site on the Pfizer layoffs, the J&J layoffs, and what's happening to the traditional expectations for the way research is done. This is going to be a long process, though, and I keep wondering if we're still just in the early parts of it. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here