« Pfizer's Chemistry Head Count - Really? |
| Against Panic »
November 11, 2009
Telling the Layoff Story
In an attempt to get the story out to a wider audience, I have a piece up at The Atlantic's Business site on the Pfizer layoffs, the J&J layoffs, and what's happening to the traditional expectations for the way research is done. This is going to be a long process, though, and I keep wondering if we're still just in the early parts of it. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern