« Pfizer's Chemistry Head Count - Really? |
| Against Panic »
November 11, 2009
Telling the Layoff Story
In an attempt to get the story out to a wider audience, I have a piece up at The Atlantic's Business site on the Pfizer layoffs, the J&J layoffs, and what's happening to the traditional expectations for the way research is done. This is going to be a long process, though, and I keep wondering if we're still just in the early parts of it. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?