« Against Panic |
| Massaging the Data for Neurontin? »
November 11, 2009
Go Spread It On the Rosebushes
Or perhaps one should wait until spring - it's the wrong season for high-nitrogen mixtures to be applied:
Speaking at the Reuters Health Summit on Wednesday, Kindler said Pfizer has melded and reshaped its research and development facilities within 20 days of buying Wyeth on October 15. With previous huge mergers, he said, that process had taken "literally years."
. . .Swift reorganization of the two companies' research operations stands in contrast to "the distractions, the disruptions and the delays that have plagued mergers of our company and others in the past," Kindler said.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here