« I'll See Your Conflicts, and Raise You? |
| Chronic Fatigue - Retroviruses to Blame, or Not? »
October 12, 2009
I'm taking the day off today (it's a school holiday, so I'll be out doing fall-ish stuff with the family rather than pushing back the boundaries of human knowledge. The frontiers of science will come under fresh assault tomorrow, though (as will the frontiers of science blogging).
I did want to mention, though, that Pharmalot is active again - Ed Silverman has his old domain, and is posting as time allows from his day job over at Elsevier. Welcome back!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern