« I'll See Your Conflicts, and Raise You? |
| Chronic Fatigue - Retroviruses to Blame, or Not? »
October 12, 2009
I'm taking the day off today (it's a school holiday, so I'll be out doing fall-ish stuff with the family rather than pushing back the boundaries of human knowledge. The frontiers of science will come under fresh assault tomorrow, though (as will the frontiers of science blogging).
I did want to mention, though, that Pharmalot is active again - Ed Silverman has his old domain, and is posting as time allows from his day job over at Elsevier. Welcome back!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Worst Seminar
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All