« I'll See Your Conflicts, and Raise You? |
| Chronic Fatigue - Retroviruses to Blame, or Not? »
October 12, 2009
I'm taking the day off today (it's a school holiday, so I'll be out doing fall-ish stuff with the family rather than pushing back the boundaries of human knowledge. The frontiers of science will come under fresh assault tomorrow, though (as will the frontiers of science blogging).
I did want to mention, though, that Pharmalot is active again - Ed Silverman has his old domain, and is posting as time allows from his day job over at Elsevier. Welcome back!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?