« I'll See Your Conflicts, and Raise You? |
| Chronic Fatigue - Retroviruses to Blame, or Not? »
October 12, 2009
I'm taking the day off today (it's a school holiday, so I'll be out doing fall-ish stuff with the family rather than pushing back the boundaries of human knowledge. The frontiers of science will come under fresh assault tomorrow, though (as will the frontiers of science blogging).
I did want to mention, though, that Pharmalot is active again - Ed Silverman has his old domain, and is posting as time allows from his day job over at Elsevier. Welcome back!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- We Can't Calculate Our Way Out of This One
- No More Prearranged Editors at PNAS
- No, They Really Aren't Reproducible
- A New Reductive Amination
- Real-World Ebola
- The Case of Northwest Biotherapeutics
- 2014 Chemistry Nobel Predictions
- The Deadly Stupidities Around Ebola