« A Nobel for Telomerase |
| A Nobel for Ribosome Structure »
October 6, 2009
Traveling, Updates Later
I've been traveling since Saturday, and have just spent an unplanned night in Atlanta, so things are a bit behind schedule around here. Regular posting will resume here tomorrow, when we'll have news of the Nobel in chemistry for this year. See everyone then!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Science And Dramatic Art: Any Intersections?
- Nivolumab Racks Up Another Success
- Down With the Western Blot?
- Google's Nanoparticle Diagnostic Ideas
- Aileron Heads Toward the Clinic
- Viehbacher Out at Sanofi
- Rumblings About AstraZeneca and Antibiotics
- Amgen Cuts Harder