« A Nobel for Telomerase |
| A Nobel for Ribosome Structure »
October 6, 2009
Traveling, Updates Later
I've been traveling since Saturday, and have just spent an unplanned night in Atlanta, so things are a bit behind schedule around here. Regular posting will resume here tomorrow, when we'll have news of the Nobel in chemistry for this year. See everyone then!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- All That Cash
- An Antibiotic Discovery Prize
- Cutbacks at Merck Serono
- Is FEP Ready For the World?
- Para-Chloro Was Good Enough For Them, So It's Good Enough For Me
- More Price Hikes on Obscure Medication
- Bonne Chance, Brandicourt
- Unclick Undone, Unsurprisingly