« A Nobel for Telomerase |
| A Nobel for Ribosome Structure »
October 6, 2009
Traveling, Updates Later
I've been traveling since Saturday, and have just spent an unplanned night in Atlanta, so things are a bit behind schedule around here. Regular posting will resume here tomorrow, when we'll have news of the Nobel in chemistry for this year. See everyone then!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shuffling the Departments
- Funding Undergraduate Summer Research
- J. Appl. Drivel or Gibberish Lett.? Choices, Choices.
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done