« A Nobel for Telomerase |
| A Nobel for Ribosome Structure »
October 6, 2009
Traveling, Updates Later
I've been traveling since Saturday, and have just spent an unplanned night in Atlanta, so things are a bit behind schedule around here. Regular posting will resume here tomorrow, when we'll have news of the Nobel in chemistry for this year. See everyone then!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Atmospheric Conditions
- Green Coffee Beans Will Mostly Slim Your Wallet
- Roche Rebuilds
- Improving the Old-Fashioned Reaction Workup
- Phenylalanine Crystals
- Oxygenated Nanobubbles. For Real?
- Compound Properties: Starting a Renunciation
- More on "Metabolite Likeness" as a Predictor