« Faked Data at the ETH |
| Chew On This, Enzyme »
September 25, 2009
The Details of the Baucus Bill
Since we were discussing the Baucus health care proposal here the other day, I thought that people would appreciate a chance to read through the provisions of the bill before forming an opinion of it.
Sorry! You can't. It's not online, and it won't even be online by the time the Finance Committee is through with it. Senator Baucus, though, would like you know know that it's because it's just too darn difficult to put it up.
So we'll just have to trust them. I suppose. We may get a chance to look things over before the House votes on anything. Unless some good reason comes up not to do that, of course. It has before.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Current Events | Regulatory Affairs
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Worst Seminar
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All