« REACH for the Sky! |
| Another Iron Reaction Hits The Mat »
September 1, 2009
Just wanted to let people know that I am actually around. Yesterday was a home improvement day, so I didn't contribute much to the march of science (or to the blog!). And this morning I have a lot of catching up to do on that march-of-science front, but I'll have a post up at lunchtime.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern