« Drug Companies Are Polar Bears? Maybe Not. |
| Still Semaphoring, Even From the Bottom of the Swimming Pool »
August 19, 2009
Time to Sing the Alma Mater
Many of you may have looked at the short bio on the left-hand side of the site and wondered where the heck Hendrix College is. To my surprise, I opened up the New York Times today and found this article, which is surely the most coverage the school has ever received from them. (No science or chemistry connection in the article, though).
Last year I saluted Warfield Teague, my now-retired inorganic chem professor there, and I've mentioned the school's (in)famous organic professor, Tom Goodwin, several times (most recently here).
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here