« Schematic Notation for Biology? |
| The PhRMA Deal »
August 18, 2009
I was going to put up another post here at lunchtime, but they've been tearing up the street or something right outside my building all morning. It's like a gigantic dental drill is trying to break in here - my desk vibrates. I've hardly had two sequential thoughts all morning - any more of this, and I'll be fit to be a managerial consultant.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Palbociclib Saga: Or Why We Need a Lot of Drug Companies
- Why Not Bromine?
- Fragonomics, Eh?
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days