« Schematic Notation for Biology? |
| The PhRMA Deal »
August 18, 2009
I was going to put up another post here at lunchtime, but they've been tearing up the street or something right outside my building all morning. It's like a gigantic dental drill is trying to break in here - my desk vibrates. I've hardly had two sequential thoughts all morning - any more of this, and I'll be fit to be a managerial consultant.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?