« Schematic Notation for Biology? |
| The PhRMA Deal »
August 18, 2009
I was going to put up another post here at lunchtime, but they've been tearing up the street or something right outside my building all morning. It's like a gigantic dental drill is trying to break in here - my desk vibrates. I've hardly had two sequential thoughts all morning - any more of this, and I'll be fit to be a managerial consultant.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here