« GSK's Getting Better. Just Ask the CEO. |
| What's With Those People at Elsevier, Anyway? »
June 24, 2009
Meanwhile, Over At Sanofi-Aventis. . .
There's a lot of talk that something big is going to happen at Sanofi-Aventis next week. What we don't know is whether this is a sales-and-marketing change, a mostly-European change, or what. The company's been through layoffs already, but hey, in this climate, who hasn't? More on this as something reliable emerges. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern