« Medarex, Ipilimumab, Prostate Cancer, And Reality |
| GSK's Getting Better. Just Ask the CEO. »
June 23, 2009
Proxy Server Update
I appreciate the mail I've had on this subject, and wanted to provide a brief update for those who are interested. If you've set up a proxy server for Iran, you can submit it here - Austin Heap is the guy running this part of the effort. There's also a test page where you can see if you have things configured correctly. Anyone needing more technical details, please drop me a note - I'll either answer it myself or send you on to someone who can. I am, truth be told, not exactly one of the 1337-est haxors around, but one does what one can.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping | Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here