« More Hot Air From Me on Screening |
| Genzyme's Virus Problems »
June 19, 2009
Proxies and Politics Again
Anyone who needs pointers on setting up an Iran proxy server, drop me an e-mail; I'll send over the information. There are quite a few technical updates, but I'll only inflict them on those who need 'em. And as for this news story, the Boston Globe reporter asked me "Hey, you're that In the Pipeline guy", aren't you?"
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Google's Nanoparticle Diagnostic Ideas
- Aileron Heads Toward the Clinic
- Viehbacher Out at Sanofi
- Rumblings About AstraZeneca and Antibiotics
- Amgen Cuts Harder
- An Open-Source Cancer Pitch, Deconstructed
- Sanofi - Trouble At the Top?
- Sarepta's Duchenne Therapy Is A Lot Further Away