« Perpetual Patents: A Nasty Thought Occurs |
| Live-Blogging A Conference: Trouble? »
June 5, 2009
Voting ends Monday at the 3Quarks science blogging contest, so anyone who hasn't put their chip in can do so over the weekend. They're trying to make sure that everyone only votes once, which is a good plan. Looks like I have an entry or two doing well, and I've learned about several other blogs that I hadn't heard of before by looking over the tallies so far. Another blogroll update is pending!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here