« Perpetual Patents: A Nasty Thought Occurs |
| Live-Blogging A Conference: Trouble? »
June 5, 2009
Voting ends Monday at the 3Quarks science blogging contest, so anyone who hasn't put their chip in can do so over the weekend. They're trying to make sure that everyone only votes once, which is a good plan. Looks like I have an entry or two doing well, and I've learned about several other blogs that I hadn't heard of before by looking over the tallies so far. Another blogroll update is pending!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern