« Perpetual Patents: A Nasty Thought Occurs |
| Live-Blogging A Conference: Trouble? »
June 5, 2009
Voting ends Monday at the 3Quarks science blogging contest, so anyone who hasn't put their chip in can do so over the weekend. They're trying to make sure that everyone only votes once, which is a good plan. Looks like I have an entry or two doing well, and I've learned about several other blogs that I hadn't heard of before by looking over the tallies so far. Another blogroll update is pending!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?