« Perpetual Patents: A Nasty Thought Occurs |
| Live-Blogging A Conference: Trouble? »
June 5, 2009
Voting ends Monday at the 3Quarks science blogging contest, so anyone who hasn't put their chip in can do so over the weekend. They're trying to make sure that everyone only votes once, which is a good plan. Looks like I have an entry or two doing well, and I've learned about several other blogs that I hadn't heard of before by looking over the tallies so far. Another blogroll update is pending!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?