« Random Questions |
| Perpetual Patent Motion Machine »
June 3, 2009
Will The Gentleman With the Pitchfork Please Speak Up?
A few blocks from where I'm sitting, Biogen is having its shareholders meeting today. And since Carl Icahn is still trying very hard to gain leverage in the company's board, it seems to be turning into quite a spectacle over there. (More details).
They're supposed to reconvene at 2 PM for more voting. But from the sound of it, people are adjourning to go out and buy machetes and tire irons. We'll how things come out. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets | Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi
- Total Synthesis in Flow
- Sweet Reason Lands On Its Face
- More on the Science Chemogenomic Signatures Paper
- Biology Maybe Right, Chemistry Ridiculously Wrong