« Random Questions |
| Perpetual Patent Motion Machine »
June 3, 2009
Will The Gentleman With the Pitchfork Please Speak Up?
A few blocks from where I'm sitting, Biogen is having its shareholders meeting today. And since Carl Icahn is still trying very hard to gain leverage in the company's board, it seems to be turning into quite a spectacle over there. (More details).
They're supposed to reconvene at 2 PM for more voting. But from the sound of it, people are adjourning to go out and buy machetes and tire irons. We'll how things come out. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets | Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?