« A Deuterium Deal |
| Random Questions »
June 2, 2009
Voting has started on that 3Quarks science blog prize - here's the voting page. I have several posts on their nominees list, so I'll probably be diluted a bit, but please vote for your favorites (and discover some blogs that you probably haven't heard about).
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi