« Brief Items: Chem Wiki, Autism/Vaccines, Solar Cells |
| Akt and Mek, But Not PDQ »
May 29, 2009
Ever Have One of Those Days?
I've been evaluating an interesting and useful piece of equipment the last few days, and getting a lot of things done with it. At about 8:20 this morning, though, I marched into the lab and proceeded to clog, mis-plumb, and generally absurdify the thing, and I've spent the rest of the day trying to get back to the way things were at 8:15. You know, before I laid my magic hands on the apparatus and gave it the healing touch. Honestly, I couldn't have done a more complete job if I'd been wearing a rainbow wig and honking a horn.
At the moment, all seems to be working, but I've labored under that illusion several times today. If this doesn't do the trick, I'm going to bring in a troupe of Pomeranians and train them to jump over the thing. Sheesh.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Life in the Drug Labs
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?