« Brief Items: Chem Wiki, Autism/Vaccines, Solar Cells |
| Akt and Mek, But Not PDQ »
May 29, 2009
Ever Have One of Those Days?
I've been evaluating an interesting and useful piece of equipment the last few days, and getting a lot of things done with it. At about 8:20 this morning, though, I marched into the lab and proceeded to clog, mis-plumb, and generally absurdify the thing, and I've spent the rest of the day trying to get back to the way things were at 8:15. You know, before I laid my magic hands on the apparatus and gave it the healing touch. Honestly, I couldn't have done a more complete job if I'd been wearing a rainbow wig and honking a horn.
At the moment, all seems to be working, but I've labored under that illusion several times today. If this doesn't do the trick, I'm going to bring in a troupe of Pomeranians and train them to jump over the thing. Sheesh.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Life in the Drug Labs
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Worst Seminar
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All