« Wait For It. . .Wait For It. . . |
| Ever Have One of Those Days? »
May 29, 2009
Brief Items: Chem Wiki, Autism/Vaccines, Solar Cells
Kyle Finchsigmate of The Chem Blog is starting a wiki site for chemistry lab techniques - have a look here.
Here's an excellent overview of the vaccine/autism stuggles, from PLoS Biology. The take-home message: a lot of people in the general public care about a compelling narrative, and many of them don't give a dirty sock for statistical proofs.
Are solar cells really going to end up looking like this?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category:
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?