« Wait For It. . .Wait For It. . . |
| Ever Have One of Those Days? »
May 29, 2009
Brief Items: Chem Wiki, Autism/Vaccines, Solar Cells
Kyle Finchsigmate of The Chem Blog is starting a wiki site for chemistry lab techniques - have a look here.
Here's an excellent overview of the vaccine/autism stuggles, from PLoS Biology. The take-home message: a lot of people in the general public care about a compelling narrative, and many of them don't give a dirty sock for statistical proofs.
Are solar cells really going to end up looking like this?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category:
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here