« Wait For It. . .Wait For It. . . |
| Ever Have One of Those Days? »
May 29, 2009
Brief Items: Chem Wiki, Autism/Vaccines, Solar Cells
Kyle Finchsigmate of The Chem Blog is starting a wiki site for chemistry lab techniques - have a look here.
Here's an excellent overview of the vaccine/autism stuggles, from PLoS Biology. The take-home message: a lot of people in the general public care about a compelling narrative, and many of them don't give a dirty sock for statistical proofs.
Are solar cells really going to end up looking like this?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category:
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Worst Seminar
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All