« Wait For It. . .Wait For It. . . |
| Ever Have One of Those Days? »
May 29, 2009
Brief Items: Chem Wiki, Autism/Vaccines, Solar Cells
Kyle Finchsigmate of The Chem Blog is starting a wiki site for chemistry lab techniques - have a look here.
Here's an excellent overview of the vaccine/autism stuggles, from PLoS Biology. The take-home message: a lot of people in the general public care about a compelling narrative, and many of them don't give a dirty sock for statistical proofs.
Are solar cells really going to end up looking like this?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category:
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Recipe Blogging: Bean Soup With Country Ham, and Cornbread
- Autism and Glyphosate:
- Ibuprofen For a Longer Life?
- Holiday Blogging: Gingersnaps
- Holiday Blogging 2014
- AbbVie Competes on Price
- Merck, Cubist, and Hospira: The Inside
- Another Alzheimer's Antibody Goes Down