« Wait For It. . .Wait For It. . . |
| Ever Have One of Those Days? »
May 29, 2009
Brief Items: Chem Wiki, Autism/Vaccines, Solar Cells
Kyle Finchsigmate of The Chem Blog is starting a wiki site for chemistry lab techniques - have a look here.
Here's an excellent overview of the vaccine/autism stuggles, from PLoS Biology. The take-home message: a lot of people in the general public care about a compelling narrative, and many of them don't give a dirty sock for statistical proofs.
Are solar cells really going to end up looking like this?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category:
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?