« Homeopathic Merchants Take Your Questions! Well, Sort Of. |
| Deuterated Drugs: The PTO Says OK, So Far »
May 28, 2009
A Science Writing Award
The folks over at the science-and-culture blog 3 Quarks are running a blog award for science writing, to be judged by Harvard's Steven Pinker. I figure that the readership here sees a lot of science blog posts from a lot of sources, so feel free to nominate anything that you've found especially memorable. They're looking for pieces written during the last 12 months, and it looks like their nomination process ends rather soon - wouldn't surprise me if they're working off of Pinker's schedule, which must be rather tightly articulated. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?