« Homeopathic Merchants Take Your Questions! Well, Sort Of. |
| Deuterated Drugs: The PTO Says OK, So Far »
May 28, 2009
A Science Writing Award
The folks over at the science-and-culture blog 3 Quarks are running a blog award for science writing, to be judged by Harvard's Steven Pinker. I figure that the readership here sees a lot of science blog posts from a lot of sources, so feel free to nominate anything that you've found especially memorable. They're looking for pieces written during the last 12 months, and it looks like their nomination process ends rather soon - wouldn't surprise me if they're working off of Pinker's schedule, which must be rather tightly articulated. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here