« Kumbaya |
| Exercise and Vitamins: Now, Wait A Minute. . . »
May 12, 2009
Book Review Department
For those who are interested, I have a review up at Nature Biotechnology of Reasonable Rx: Solving the Drug Price Crisis, a book that proposes an. . .interesting solution for reworking the drug industry.
And as Fate would have it, I also have a review in the latest issue of Nature Chemistry of Drug Truths: Dispelling the Myths About Pharma R & D, from Pfizer's John LaMattina. The only reason these are showing up at the same time is that I took an unconscionably long time to come to grips with Reasonable Rx - it wasn't something that I could just dismiss, but it has (I think) a lot of things wrong with it.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Drug Industry History | Drug Prices | Regulatory Affairs
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?