« Kumbaya |
| Exercise and Vitamins: Now, Wait A Minute. . . »
May 12, 2009
Book Review Department
For those who are interested, I have a review up at Nature Biotechnology of Reasonable Rx: Solving the Drug Price Crisis, a book that proposes an. . .interesting solution for reworking the drug industry.
And as Fate would have it, I also have a review in the latest issue of Nature Chemistry of Drug Truths: Dispelling the Myths About Pharma R & D, from Pfizer's John LaMattina. The only reason these are showing up at the same time is that I took an unconscionably long time to come to grips with Reasonable Rx - it wasn't something that I could just dismiss, but it has (I think) a lot of things wrong with it.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Drug Industry History | Drug Prices | Regulatory Affairs
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days
- ChemDraw Days
- Incomprehensible Drug Prices? Think Again.
- Proteins Grazing Against Proteins