« Altermune - Real Stuff or Not? |
| Merck, Elsevier, and Fakery »
May 8, 2009
I've finally, at long last, updated the blogroll to include a lot of sites I should have included. . .well, a long time ago. No doubt I've missed some, so let me know. For now, welcome new additions (and re-linked old sites) On Pharma, The Science Business, , Kinase Pro, Synthesizing Ideas, ChemCafe, Chemical Sabbatical, Computational Organic Chemistry, Depth-First, Henry Rzepa, Peter Murray-Rust, Periodic Tabloid, Useful Chemistry, ChemSpider Blog, SimBioSys, The Loom, No Name No Slogan, Fetz the Chemist, Atomchuxky, Realm of Organic Synthesis, Kilomentor, Realizations in Biostatistics, Generally Chemistry, Business|Bytes|Genes|Molecules, Pharma Blog Review, Pharma's Cutting Edge, C&E News Blog, and The Wall St. Journal Health Blog.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- IBM And The Limits of Transferable Tech Expertise
- Pseudoenzymes: Back From the Dead as Targets?
- Cancer: Back to N-of-One
- Real Reactions, From Real Lab Notebooks
- Not the Usual Morning Around Here
- A Short Peptide And A Small Molecule
- Super-Enhancers in Cell Biology: ENCODE's Revenge?
- What's Translational Synthesis, Anyway?