« Altermune - Real Stuff or Not? |
| Merck, Elsevier, and Fakery »
May 8, 2009
I've finally, at long last, updated the blogroll to include a lot of sites I should have included. . .well, a long time ago. No doubt I've missed some, so let me know. For now, welcome new additions (and re-linked old sites) On Pharma, The Science Business, , Kinase Pro, Synthesizing Ideas, ChemCafe, Chemical Sabbatical, Computational Organic Chemistry, Depth-First, Henry Rzepa, Peter Murray-Rust, Periodic Tabloid, Useful Chemistry, ChemSpider Blog, SimBioSys, The Loom, No Name No Slogan, Fetz the Chemist, Atomchuxky, Realm of Organic Synthesis, Kilomentor, Realizations in Biostatistics, Generally Chemistry, Business|Bytes|Genes|Molecules, Pharma Blog Review, Pharma's Cutting Edge, C&E News Blog, and The Wall St. Journal Health Blog.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days
- ChemDraw Days
- Incomprehensible Drug Prices? Think Again.
- Proteins Grazing Against Proteins