« Niacin, No Longer Red-Faced? |
| Writing With Triazoles »
May 1, 2009
Genentech: Let's Hope He's Right
Science has a short interview with Richard Scheller, who will be running R&D now at Genentech. A highlight:
Q: How do you plan to maintain the famous Genentech culture?
R.S.: By making sure that scientists continue to have time to work on their own projects that aren't translational, that aren't governed in any specific way, and that scientists have time to think and imagine and invent, not just do routine things.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets | Who Discovers and Why
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi