« Niacin, No Longer Red-Faced? |
| Writing With Triazoles »
May 1, 2009
Genentech: Let's Hope He's Right
Science has a short interview with Richard Scheller, who will be running R&D now at Genentech. A highlight:
Q: How do you plan to maintain the famous Genentech culture?
R.S.: By making sure that scientists continue to have time to work on their own projects that aren't translational, that aren't governed in any specific way, and that scientists have time to think and imagine and invent, not just do routine things.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets | Who Discovers and Why
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern