« Niacin, No Longer Red-Faced? |
| Writing With Triazoles »
May 1, 2009
Genentech: Let's Hope He's Right
Science has a short interview with Richard Scheller, who will be running R&D now at Genentech. A highlight:
Q: How do you plan to maintain the famous Genentech culture?
R.S.: By making sure that scientists continue to have time to work on their own projects that aren't translational, that aren't governed in any specific way, and that scientists have time to think and imagine and invent, not just do routine things.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets | Who Discovers and Why
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days
- ChemDraw Days
- Incomprehensible Drug Prices? Think Again.
- Proteins Grazing Against Proteins