« Niacin, No Longer Red-Faced? |
| Writing With Triazoles »
May 1, 2009
Genentech: Let's Hope He's Right
Science has a short interview with Richard Scheller, who will be running R&D now at Genentech. A highlight:
Q: How do you plan to maintain the famous Genentech culture?
R.S.: By making sure that scientists continue to have time to work on their own projects that aren't translational, that aren't governed in any specific way, and that scientists have time to think and imagine and invent, not just do routine things.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets | Who Discovers and Why
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Guidelines For MOF Crystallography
- Daiichi Sankyo Will Pay You A Million Dollars
- NMR of a Mass Spec Species
- Who Owns CRISPR?
- A New Route to Spiro Heterocycles
- A New Effect From JAK Inhibition
- Ambition From Recursion
- More on the "Unclick" Fraud Case at Texas