« Niacin, No Longer Red-Faced? |
| Writing With Triazoles »
May 1, 2009
Genentech: Let's Hope He's Right
Science has a short interview with Richard Scheller, who will be running R&D now at Genentech. A highlight:
Q: How do you plan to maintain the famous Genentech culture?
R.S.: By making sure that scientists continue to have time to work on their own projects that aren't translational, that aren't governed in any specific way, and that scientists have time to think and imagine and invent, not just do routine things.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets | Who Discovers and Why
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- That Many Compounds in Development? Really?
- Dr. Das Sues U Conn. Good Luck With That.
- A Short Rise Out of Depression
- Halogen Bonds
- More on Metformin and Cancer (and Alzheimer's)
- Blog Syn: An Idea Whose Time Has Come?
- Drug Discovery With the Most Common Words
- AstraZeneca Shakeup