« Dendreon's Stock: What the Hey? |
| Niacin, No Longer Red-Faced? »
April 30, 2009
Faking It on Facebook
I have no Facebook presence to speak of (for better or worse), but if you do, and if you're involved in the pharma/biotech area, you might want to check out this report. Someone (or some group) has been setting up a whole network of fake identities there, and you have to wonder just what the motive is. Nature News has more.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- That Many Compounds in Development? Really?
- Dr. Das Sues U Conn. Good Luck With That.
- A Short Rise Out of Depression
- Halogen Bonds
- More on Metformin and Cancer (and Alzheimer's)
- Blog Syn: An Idea Whose Time Has Come?
- Drug Discovery With the Most Common Words
- AstraZeneca Shakeup