« Dendreon's Stock: What the Hey? |
| Niacin, No Longer Red-Faced? »
April 30, 2009
Faking It on Facebook
I have no Facebook presence to speak of (for better or worse), but if you do, and if you're involved in the pharma/biotech area, you might want to check out this report. Someone (or some group) has been setting up a whole network of fake identities there, and you have to wonder just what the motive is. Nature News has more.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days
- ChemDraw Days
- Incomprehensible Drug Prices? Think Again.
- Proteins Grazing Against Proteins
- Sulfates, And What They Can Make
- Decorating Heterocycles Via Sulfinates