« Dendreon's Stock: What the Hey? |
| Niacin, No Longer Red-Faced? »
April 30, 2009
Faking It on Facebook
I have no Facebook presence to speak of (for better or worse), but if you do, and if you're involved in the pharma/biotech area, you might want to check out this report. Someone (or some group) has been setting up a whole network of fake identities there, and you have to wonder just what the motive is. Nature News has more.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Chemistry Class For the "Food Babe"?
- Thalidomide, Bound to Its Target
- TDP-43 and Alzheimer's
- Reversal of Type II Diabetes May Be Possible
- An Easy Way to Make Cyclic Peptides
- What Structures Have Turned on You?
- K. C. Nicolaou on Drug Discovery
- The Prospects of an Academic Job