« Genes to Diseases: Hard Work, You Say? |
| Don't Hit The Bunkers Just Yet »
April 20, 2009
Posting will be irregular this week - I'm off traveling again, this time in the Washington, DC area. (This hasn't been the single most scientifically productive April I've ever had, unfortunately). I do hope to get some posts up, but not today - whatever news is happening, I'll catch up on it for tomorrow!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Palbociclib Saga: Or Why We Need a Lot of Drug Companies
- Why Not Bromine?
- Fragonomics, Eh?
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days