« Genes to Diseases: Hard Work, You Say? |
| Don't Hit The Bunkers Just Yet »
April 20, 2009
Posting will be irregular this week - I'm off traveling again, this time in the Washington, DC area. (This hasn't been the single most scientifically productive April I've ever had, unfortunately). I do hope to get some posts up, but not today - whatever news is happening, I'll catch up on it for tomorrow!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here