« Genes to Diseases: Hard Work, You Say? |
| Don't Hit The Bunkers Just Yet »
April 20, 2009
Posting will be irregular this week - I'm off traveling again, this time in the Washington, DC area. (This hasn't been the single most scientifically productive April I've ever had, unfortunately). I do hope to get some posts up, but not today - whatever news is happening, I'll catch up on it for tomorrow!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?