« The Mechanical Chemist? |
| San Diego »
April 6, 2009
Most of my last 24 hours have been spent in travel mode, of one sort or another, so I doubt if I'll have a full blog post this morning. I'm out in San Diego for a conference, so if any of you are doing the same, perhaps I'll run into you.
I won't be blogging the meeting itself. I'll be taking a lot of incoherent notes for my own use, naturally, and putting them into immediate readable sentences takes a lot of mental overhead. And naturally, proprietary concerns might well keep me from revealing which parts of the meeting I find most important. Of course, you could say that about the literature that I mention here on the blog as well. It's something that crosses my mind, but I try to arrange things so that I'm not giving away much. I also make sure to talk about fields about which I have no (current) professional irons in the fire, so that evens things out a bit.
But daily blogging will continue here during the week, just at odd times as my schedule and scrambled time zones allow.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Thiola, Retrophin, Martin Shkrell, Reddit, and More
- The Most Unconscionable Drug Price Hike I Have Yet Seen
- Clinical Trial Fraud
- Grinding Up Your Reactions
- Peer Review, Up Close and Personal
- Google's Calico Moves Into Reality
- Reactive Groups: Still Not So Reactive
- A VC Firm Touts Its Successes - And Its Failures