« Travel |
| Scientists Running Your Drug Company? »
April 6, 2009
Thanks to the readership for all the suggestions. Today I managed to survive on fish tacos for lunch and a fearsome bacon burger at Hodad's over in Ocean Beach for dinner. Good thing the hotel has a gym. No one's going to mistake Newport Street there for La Jolla, are they? Tomorrow I'm having a working lunch, a light one, I should hope, and at some point I'll do my Mexican thing over on University Avenue (Super Cocina has come highly recommended).
And yes, for the folks back at the shop who read the site, I am doing something here other than plow through the local food. Honest. I have witnesses that I was in every single talk at the meeting today, and y'all know from experience how rare that is.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi
- Total Synthesis in Flow
- Sweet Reason Lands On Its Face
- More on the Science Chemogenomic Signatures Paper
- Biology Maybe Right, Chemistry Ridiculously Wrong