« Drugs For Bacteria: Really That Hard, Or Not? |
| "I’d Like to Structure This Transaction So That My Lunch Buys Me" »
March 13, 2009
And That Is That
I’d heard of Neose Pharmaceuticals on and off over the years. They’d been trying to make a go of it in carbohydrate-based drug discovery, an underappreciated and underserved niche. But late last year the company announced that it had run out of money and out of time. And if you really want to see what the end of the line looks like, well, this is it.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi